Benešov District (okres Benešov) is an administrative unit in Central Bohemian Region (Středočeský kraj) of the Czech Republic. Its seat is town of Benešov. The district lies about 50 km southwards from the capital Prague.
Area of the district is 1 474 km², population: 93 349.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Unidentified locations in Benešov District (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Bodies of water in Benešov District (20 C)
- ► Demography of Benešov District (5 C)
- ► Hills in Benešov District (7 C, 25 F)
- ► Protected areas in Benešov District (8 C)
- ► Čertova brázda (1 C, 15 F)