Benešov District (okres Benešov) is an administrative unit in Central Bohemian Region (Středočeský kraj) of the Czech Republic. Its seat is town of Benešov. The district lies about 50 km southwards from the capital Prague.
Area of the district is 1 474 km², population: 93 349.
This category has the following 31 subcategories, out of 31 total.
- ► Demography of Benešov District (5 C)
- ► Fords in Benešov District (12 F)
- ► Protected areas in Benešov District (8 C)
- ► Villas in Benešov District (1 C)
- ► Čertova brázda (1 C, 15 F)
Media in category "Benešov District"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.