Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Bennetland is a hamlet in the East Riding of Yorkshire, England. It is situated approximately 16 miles (26 km) west of Hull city centre and 5 miles (8 km) east of Howden town centre. It lies 1 mile (1.6 km) south of the M62 motorway and just to the south of the B1230 road. Bennetland lies between the Hull to Sheffield line and the Hull to York line and is served by Gilberdyke railway station.
village in United Kingdom
|Location||Gilberdyke, East Riding of Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England|
Media in category "Bennetland"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Bennetland Lane.jpg 640 × 480; 102 KB
- Crumble Manor Bennetland.jpg 640 × 413; 96 KB
- Field entrance off Mill Lane - geograph.org.uk - 1477205.jpg 640 × 480; 92 KB
- Mill Lane Gilberdyke Looking South - geograph.org.uk - 235962.jpg 640 × 426; 125 KB
- Mill Lane towards the crossing - geograph.org.uk - 1365257.jpg 640 × 480; 103 KB
- Near Bennetland, Looking South - geograph.org.uk - 235960.jpg 640 × 426; 130 KB