Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Berat is a town located in south-central Albania and the capital of the County of Berat. As of 2009, the town has an estimated population of around 71,000 people. In July 2008, the old town (Mangalem district) was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
municipality in Albania
|Instance of||list of municipalities of Albania|
|Location||Berat County, Albania|
|Elevation above sea level|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Quality images of Berat (8 F)
- Boroughs in Berat (3 C, 4 F)
- Buildings in Berat (22 C, 44 F)
- Economy of Berat (1 C, 6 F)
- Gorica Bridge (29 F)
- History of Berat (4 C, 10 F)
- Night in Berat (18 F)
- Osum in Berat (2 C, 53 F)
- People of Berat (1 C, 14 F)
- Views of Berat (1 C, 25 F)
Pages in category "Berat"
This category contains only the following page.