Jump to navigation Jump to search
airplane wing configuration with two stacked main flying surfaces
|Instance of||wing configuration|
|Subclass of||fixed-wing aircraft|
|function:||aircraft (machine that is able to fly by gaining support from the air other than the reactions of the air against the earth’s surface)|
|lift:||biplane (airplane wing configuration with two stacked main flying surfaces)|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- Biplanes by country (24 C)
- Flying boat biplanes (4 C)
- Werkspoor Jumbo (1 C)
Media in category "Biplanes"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- AL-88 Al Menasco Album Image 000221 (14361266735).jpg 1,236 × 1,000; 143 KB
- Busemann biplane.svg 260 × 100; 9 KB
- Leaside aerodrome, first regular airmail delivery (43485178832).jpg 1,050 × 879; 134 KB
- Yordanov.png 500 × 206; 73 KB