Category:Bomen, New South Wales
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Bomen is a northern suburb of Wagga Wagga in southern New South Wales, Australia. The suburb is dominated by industrial enterprises including Cargill Beef, Watties, the Wagga Wagga Livestock Marketing Centre (saleyards). The suburb is also home to Wagga Wagga's secondary (and original) railway station on the Great Southern Line, when the line waited for the construction of a bridge over the Murrumbidgee River. (→Bomen, New South Wales)
locality in New South Wales, Australia
|Location||New South Wales, Wagga Wagga, Riverina, City of Wagga Wagga, Australia|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Bomen, New South Wales"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- 2WG broadcast tower viewed from the Main Southern railway line.jpg 2,000 × 1,335; 1.76 MB
- Bomen Road railway crossing.jpg 2,000 × 1,330; 1.46 MB
- Bomen sliding.jpg 2,000 × 1,330; 1.67 MB
- Bomen viewed from Bomen Road.jpg 3,000 × 1,138; 1.05 MB
- Concrete sleepers on the Main Southern railway line.jpg 2,000 × 1,298; 2.88 MB
- Patrick PortLink - Wagga Freight Terminal.jpg 2,000 × 1,330; 2.61 MB