Category:Boneyard Creek (Illinois)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Boneyard Creek, usually called the Boneyard, is a creek that begins at in Champaign, Illinois and flows through Urbana, Illinois into the Saline Branch of the Salt Fork Vermilion River at . Its entire run is in those two cities in Champaign County, Illinois. Its course takes it through the northern part of the campus of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
creek through Champaign and Urbana, Illinois, USA
|Location||United States of America|
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Boneyard Creek (Illinois)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- BoneyUrbana 2006.JPG 2,560 × 1,920; 1.68 MB
- Champaign-Urbana area IMG 1131.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 679 KB
- Concrete silhouette by Frank Gallo 2006.jpg 2,560 × 1,920; 1.84 MB
- Mechanical Engineering Lab Champaign-Urbana area IMG 1132.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 505 KB
- Stream - UIUC - DSC09158.JPG 4,320 × 3,240; 4.86 MB
- Stream - UIUC - DSC09161.JPG 4,320 × 3,240; 4.82 MB