From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Bournbrook Bournbrook is a neighbourhood in the Council Ward and Parliamentary District of Selly Oak as determined by the Boundary Commission for England. Prior to the Local Government Provisional Order (No 13) Bill, commonly termed the Greater Birmingham Act, which came into effect on 9 November 1911, Bournbrook was the North Eastern boundary of Worcestershire and was locally governed by the King’s Norton and Northfield Urban District Council.
Gaeilge: Is ceantar suite i m Birmingham é Bournbrook.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Bournbrook"
The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.
- 48 Alton Road.jpg 127 KB
- Bournbrook Fire Station.jpg 2.73 MB
- Bournbrook High Street.jpg 135 KB
- Bournbrook sign, A38.JPG 3.63 MB
- Bournbrook Tram.jpg 96 KB
- Bristol Pear pub, Selly Oak.JPG 3.56 MB
- Bristol Road, Bournbrook.JPG 3.53 MB
- BristolRoad.JPG 167 KB
- Goose at the OVT, Bournbrook.JPG 3.58 MB
- Rookery Cottages.jpg 281 KB
- The Rookeries.jpg 197 KB