Jump to navigation Jump to search
city in the City of Bradford, Yorkshire, England
|Location||Bradford, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber, England|
|Elevation above sea level|
English: Bradford lies at the heart of the City of Bradford, a metropolitan borough of West Yorkshire, in Northern England. It is situated in the foothills of the Pennines, 8.6 miles (13.8 km) west of Leeds, and 16 miles (26 km) north west of Wakefield. Bradford became a municipal borough in 1847, and received its charter as a city in 1897. Following local government reform in 1974, city status was bestowed upon the wider metropolitan borough.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Architecture of Bradford (4 C)
- ► Areas of Bradford (38 C)
- ► Black and white photographs of Bradford (102 F)
- ► Books about Bradford (11 F)
- ► Culture of Bradford (8 C, 4 F)
- ► Economy of Bradford (4 C, 5 F)
- ► Environment of Bradford (3 C)
- ► Events in Bradford (12 C, 7 F)
- ► Gardens in Bradford (4 C, 2 F)
- ► Maps of Bradford (1 C, 64 F)
- ► Nature of Bradford (4 C, 6 F)
- ► Objects in Bradford (6 C)
- ► Panoramics of Bradford (11 F)
- ► People of Bradford (37 C, 32 F)
- ► Postmarks of Bradford (1 F)
- ► Videos of Bradford (2 F)
- ► City of Bradford Co-operative Society (1 C, 16 F)
Pages in category "Bradford"
This category contains only the following page.