From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Bradford lies at the heart of the City of Bradford, a metropolitan borough of West Yorkshire, in Northern England. It is situated in the foothills of the Pennines, 8.6 miles (13.8 km) west of Leeds, and 16 miles (26 km) north west of Wakefield. Bradford became a municipal borough in 1847, and received its charter as a city in 1897. Following local government reform in 1974, city status was bestowed upon the wider metropolitan borough.
This category has the following 35 subcategories, out of 35 total.
- ► Culture of Bradford (1 C, 1 F)
- ► Gardens in Bradford (2 C, 3 F)
- ► Maps of Bradford (41 F)
- ► Nature of Bradford (1 C)
- ► Thornton, West Yorkshire (5 C, 169 F)
- ► Undercliffe, Bradford (3 C)
Pages in category "Bradford"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Bradford"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 3,532 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Collage of BRADFORD.jpg 55 KB
- Apperley Bridge.jpg 100 KB
- Bolling Hall.jpg 1.11 MB
- Bradford - Mills 12.JPG 219 KB
- Bradford 050515.jpg 292 KB
- Bradford banner Rooftops.jpg 727 KB
- Bradford Cityscape.JPG 60 KB
- Bradford Industrial Museum 143.jpg 1,021 KB
- Bradford Mill Fire 2011.jpg 687 KB
- Bradford sun ISCHP 2013.png 620 KB
- Bradford wards 2016.png 306 KB
- Bradford, West Yorkshire.jpg 934 KB
- Broomfields miner's houses.jpg 2.69 MB
- Ceiling Bolling Hall detail.JPG 6.07 MB
- Ceiling Bolling Hall.JPG 5.98 MB