Category:Brockley Whins railway station
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Brockley Whins was a railway station serving Brockley Whins, South Shields, Tyne and Wear. Opened on 5th September 1839, between 1st March 1925 and 30th September 1991 it was called Boldon Colliery. In 2002 it was converted to Metro operation - see Category:Brockley Whins Metro station, with mainline trains now only passing through it without stopping.
Media in category "Brockley Whins railway station"
This category contains only the following file.
- Boldon Colliery Station - geograph.org.uk - 1842939.jpg 640 × 346; 95 KB