Category:Brooklyn Technical High School
Brooklyn Technical High School was founded in 1922 and was initially located in a converted warehouse at 49 Flatbush Avenue Extension, near the Manhattan Bridge. In 1930, groundbreaking took place for the current building, located at Fort Greene Place and Dekalb Avenue and going through to South Elliott Place. The building cost $6,000,000 and opened to some students in 1933, although the completion of the building took several more years. (Source: BTHS 85th Anniversary Gala program)
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Brooklyn Technical High School"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.