Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Brussels Metro is a rapid transit system serving a large part of the Brussels-Capital Region of Belgium. It consists of a network with four metro line services with some shared sections. The metro has 49.9 km of network and 59 stations. The premetro network in Brussels consists of two underground sections used by otherwise open-air Brussels tram lines and designed so as to be convertible to conventional metro lines. Underground stations in the premetro network use the same design as metro stations. Additionally, a few short underground tramway sections exist, which makes 51.9 km of metro and underground tram network and 69 metro and premetro stations as of 2008.
rapid transit railway in Brussels, Belgium
|Instance of||rapid transit|
|Location||Brussels region, Belgium|
|Date of official opening|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Art in MIVB station (44 F)
- ► Brussels metro stations (60 C, 10 F)
- ► Trains of Brussels Metro (2 C, 2 F)
Pages in category "Brussels metro"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Brussels metro"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Bruxelles, novembre 2014 (3).JPG 3,264 × 2,448; 3.96 MB
- Delta metrostelplaats apr 1981 11.jpg 2,094 × 1,523; 559 KB
- Metro Brüssel Linie 6 IMG 1838.jpg 3,888 × 2,592; 4.03 MB
- Metro-bruxelles.jpg 750 × 1,000; 291 KB
- Musique-STIB.svg 300 × 300; 4 KB
- Thierry Bontridder, sculpteur Cohérence, 2006.jpg 992 × 751; 708 KB
- Troncgn-bs.png 313 × 369; 13 KB