Category:Bus recovery vehicles in the United Kingdom
English: Images of bus recovery vehicles in the UK (this category is solely for towing vehicles owned by bus companies (ie part of their ancilliary vehicle fleet), for images of buses being towed by contract hired vehicles, see Category:Bus accidents and recovery in the United Kingdom) Bus company owned recovery vehicles have in the past often been sourced not as new, but by converting expired or accident damaged service buses - see Category:Bus recovery vehicles in the United Kingdom (bus conversions). Some have been tow trucks that have been life-extended by being partially rebuilt using bus bodywork - see Category:Bus recovery vehicles in the United Kingdom (truck derived with bus bodywork). In the modern era, it's now more common for companies to buy standard tow trucks - see Category:Bus recovery vehicles in the United Kingdom (truck chassis and body).
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Media in category "Bus recovery vehicles in the United Kingdom"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Barton PJO147P (1).JPG 2,592 × 1,936; 1.98 MB
- Barton PJO147P (2).JPG 2,592 × 1,936; 1.81 MB
- Bradford City Transport towing vehicle (NKY 805H), TYPG 2009 Leeds bus rally (1).jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 296 KB
- Bradford City Transport towing vehicle (NKY 805H), TYPG 2009 Leeds bus rally (2).jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 310 KB
- Bus IMG 2023 (16362372132).jpg 2,686 × 2,015; 1.44 MB
- Bus IMG 2024 (15740825624).jpg 2,783 × 2,087; 1.79 MB
- Bus img 5259 (16307296186).jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 2.3 MB
- Bus img 8961 (16312438585).jpg 3,072 × 2,304; 2.53 MB
- Southdown towing vehicle 0184 (EUF 184), 2009 HCVS London to Brighton run.jpg 3,400 × 2,496; 1.23 MB