|This is a category about a building or other location within the Pioneer Square-Skid Road Historic District, listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The district has been successively enlarged, and hence has multiple NRHP IDs: 70000086, 78000341, and 88000739|
English: The Cadillac Hotel building in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle, Washington was seriously damaged in the Nisqually earthquake. After rehabilitation by the Historic Seattle PDA, it became the new visitor center of the Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park.
Media in category "Cadillac Hotel"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Cadillac Hotel (Seattle, Washington).jpg 4,608 × 3,072; 6.74 MB
- FEMA - 1301 - Photograph by Liz Roll taken on 03-05-2001 in Washington.jpg 2,000 × 1,312; 386 KB
- FEMA - 1429 - Photograph by Kevin Galvin taken on 03-05-2001 in Washington.jpg 1,800 × 2,707; 5.55 MB
- Klse cadillac hotel.jpg 299 × 188; 64 KB
- Seattle - Cadillac Hotel 01.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 830 KB