From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Martha Jane Cannary Burke (May 1, 1852 – August 1, 1903), better known as Calamity Jane, was an American frontierswoman, and professional scout best known for her claim of being an acquaintance of Wild Bill Hickok, but also for having gained fame fighting Native Americans. She is said to have been a woman who also exhibited kindness and compassion, especially to the sick and needy. This contrast helped to make her a famous and infamous frontier figure.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Calamity Jane (film) (1 C, 1 F)
Media in category "Calamity Jane"
The following 20 files are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Calamity 1 May.png 298 KB
- Calamityhorse3a47545u.jpg 365 KB
- Calamity Jane 1890s.jpg 227 KB
- Calamity Jane by CE Finn.jpg 293 KB
- Calamity Jane by CE Finn.png 6.48 MB
- Calamity Jane I.jpg 1.79 MB
- Calamity jane.jpeg 159 KB
- CalamityJane.JPG 99 KB
- Grabill - Calamnity Peak-2.jpg 2.17 MB
- Princeton-calamity.jpg 444 KB