Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Cao Cao
Chinese warlord and statesman (155–220)
|Name in native language|
|Date of birth||155|
|Date of death||220|
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Place of burial|
|Country of citizenship|
|Field of work|
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- Cao Cao in art (4 C, 20 F)
- Tombs of Cao Cao's family members (2 C, 12 F)
- Xigaoxue Tomb No.2 (2 F)
Pages in category "Cao Cao"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Cao Cao"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Cao Cao (Chinese characters).svg 829 × 426; 9 KB
- Cao Cao Park.jpg 2,272 × 1,704; 732 KB
- Cao Cao's conquest of northern China 200–207.png 544 × 571; 628 KB
- Cao Cao.ogg 3.2 s; 66 KB
- Cao exp200-220.png 282 × 219; 7 KB
- Family Tree of Cao Family.jpg 801 × 601; 47 KB
- Stammtafel wei (220-265).png 900 × 340; 15 KB
- Cao (surname)
- Cao (given name)
- Mengde (given name)
- 155 births
- 220 deaths
- Cao Cao and associates
- Politicians of the end of the Eastern Han Dynasty
- Military people of the end of the Eastern Han Dynasty
- Politicians of Cao Wei
- Military people of Cao Wei
- Poets from China
- Jian'an poetry
- Regents of China
- People of Bozhou
- Deaths in Luoyang