Category:Cathedral of St. Peter in Chains (Peterborough, Ontario)
|This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number 1566 in the Canadian Register of Historic Places.|
English: The Cathedral of St. Peter in Chains is a stone cruciform church in the Gothic Revival style. Located on an acre of land in the middle of the principal residential district of nineteenth century Peterborough, it has been recognized for its heritage value by the City of Peterborough Bylaw 1978-178.
Media in category "Cathedral of St. Peter in Chains (Peterborough, Ontario)"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Cathedral of St. Peters in Chains Interior.jpg 2,448 × 3,264; 2.58 MB
- St Peter's Cathedral side view.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 2.2 MB
- St Peter-In-Chains Cathedral, Peterborough, ON.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 1.79 MB
- St Peter-In-Chains Cathedral.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 1.57 MB
- St Peter-In-Chains Hunter St. side.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 1.94 MB
- St. Peter-In-Chains Catholic Cathedral.jpg 685 × 1,024; 326 KB