Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Traditionalist Catholics are Roman Catholics who believe that there should be a restoration of many or all of the liturgical forms, public and private devotions and presentations of Catholic teachings which prevailed in the Catholic Church before the Second Vatican Council (1962–65). They are most commonly associated with an attachment to the Mass liturgy in general use in that time period (often called the Tridentine Mass, the Traditional Mass or the Latin Mass), but their theological and practical concerns are broader in scope.
movement of Catholics in favour of restoring many or all of the teaching of the Catholic Church before the Second Vatican Council
|Instance of||religious movement|
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Coetus Internationalis Patrum (8 C)
- ► Ecclesia Dei (3 C, 2 F)
- ► Personal Apostolic Administration of Saint John Mary Vianney (2 C, 33 F)
- ► Society of Saint Pius X (41 C, 23 F)
- ► Traditionalist Catholics (7 C)
Media in category "Catholic traditionalism"
This category contains only the following file.
- SSBC.png 511 × 506; 79 KB