district of the Czech Republic
|Instance of||district of the Czech Republic|
|Location||Karlovy Vary Region, Czechia|
Cheb District is administrative unit of western Bohemia. District tooks area of 1,046 km² and had population of 96,357 (Oct 07). Seat of the district is Cheb. There are 10 towns: Cheb (35 thous.), Mariánské Lázně (14), Aš (13), Františkovy Lázně (6), Hranice (2), Luby (2), Lázně Kynžvart (2), Plesná (2), Skalná (2) and Teplá (3). Cheb is the westest district of the Czech republic.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Culture of Cheb District (9 C)
- ► Demography of Cheb District (6 C)
- ► Geography of Cheb District (7 C)
- ► Municipalities in Cheb District (6 C)
- ► Nature of Cheb District (10 C)
- ► Transport in Cheb District (9 C)