Category:Cheers (television series)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
American TV sitcom, 1982–1993
|Country of origin|
English: Cheers is an American sitcom television series that ran for 11 seasons from 1982 to 1993. It was produced by Charles/Burrows/Charles Productions, in association with Paramount Network Television for NBC, and was created by the team of James Burrows, Glen Charles, and Les Charles. The show is set in the Cheers bar (named for the toast "Cheers") in Boston, Massachusetts, where a group of locals meet to drink, relax, chat and have fun. The show's theme song, written and performed by Gary Portnoy, and co-written with Judy Hart Angelo, lent its famous refrain, "Where Everybody Knows Your Name", as the show's tagline.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Cheers (television series)"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Bar sign for Cheers (Boston, MA - 2005).jpg 181 × 184; 18 KB
- Cheers London.jpg 78 × 133; 3 KB
- JR 2004 engagement.jpg 1,170 × 1,430; 1.06 MB
- Quincy Market during 2004 DNC IMG 2527.JPG (331679113).jpg 1,704 × 2,272; 1.72 MB
- Saturday night in a saloon. Craigville, Minnesota.jpg 12,445 × 9,333; 10.57 MB