Category:Churches in the United States built in 1866
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
|1860s churches in the United States:||← 1860–1861–1862–1863–1864–1865–1866–1867–1868–1869 →|
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Immaculate Conception Catholic Church (Kenton, Ohio) (1 C, 1 F)
- ► St. Joseph Cathedral (Columbus, Ohio) (1 C, 5 F)
- ► St. Mary of the Assumption Catholic Church (Columbus, Ohio) (1 C, 17 F)
- ► St. Mary's Mission (Montana) (50 F)
- ► St. Vincent De Paul Church, New Orleans (24 F)
Media in category "Churches in the United States built in 1866"
The following 19 files are in this category, out of 19 total.