Category:Cities in British Columbia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: A city is a classification of municipalities used in British Columbia. British Columbia's Lieutenant Governor in Council may incorporate a community as a city by letters patent, under the recommendation of the Minister of Communities, Sport and Cultural Development, if its population is greater than 5,000 and the outcome of a vote involving affected residents was that greater than 50% voted in favour of the proposed incorporation.
city in British Columbia
|Subclass of||Municipal government in Canada,|
|Applies to jurisdiction||British Columbia|
This category has the following 53 subcategories, out of 53 total.
- Burnaby, British Columbia (18 C, 76 F)
- Enderby, British Columbia (4 F)
- Parksville, British Columbia (4 C, 33 F)
- Penticton (9 C, 66 F)
- Pitt Meadows (4 C, 53 F)
- Port Alberni (9 C, 53 F)
- Port Coquitlam (4 C, 13 F)
- Port Moody, British Columbia (5 C, 29 F)
- Powell River, British Columbia (6 C, 40 F)
- Prince George, British Columbia (13 C, 27 F)
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia (15 C, 39 F)
- Quesnel (6 C, 21 F)
Media in category "Cities in British Columbia"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Coquitlam Approaching HB.JPG 800 × 444; 145 KB
- Gibsons Harbour British Columbia CanadaA30 Visit-World com.jpg 6,821 × 2,118; 2.77 MB
- Okanagan Lake from Giants Head.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 387 KB
- Peachland from above - 2.jpg 3,456 × 2,298; 2.51 MB