From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Clinton is a city in Vermillion County, Indiana, United States. The population was 4,893 at the 2010 census. The city was established in 1829 and is named after DeWitt Clinton, who served as governor of New York from 1817 to 1823.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► People of Clinton, Indiana (1 C)
Media in category "Clinton, Indiana"
The following 26 files are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Clinton "Happyland" Pool.jpg 426 KB
- Clinton City High School.jpg 475 KB
- Clinton High School.jpg 384 KB
- Clinton Hotel.jpg 362 KB
- Clinton Post Office.jpg 418 KB
- Clinton Presbyterian Church.jpg 2.68 MB
- Clinton Streetcar.jpg 183 KB
- Four Seasons Fountain.jpg 207 KB
- Gillis Pharmacy Interior.jpg 262 KB
- Gillis Pharmacy.jpg 140 KB
- Hill Crest Community Center.jpg 2.69 MB
- Map of Clinton, Indiana.svg 262 KB