Category:Collectors Club of New York
The Collectors Club of New York, originally the Thomas and Fanny Clarke House, at 22 East 35th Street between Madison and Park Avenues in the Murray Hill neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City, was built in 1901-02 and was designed by McKim, Mead & White, with Stanford White as the partner in charge, in a combination of Colonial Revival style with medieval-inspired windows. The building was purchased by the Collectors Club in 1937, and was designated a NYC landmark in 1979. (Sources: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.) and AIA Guide to NYC (4th ed.))
Media in category "Collectors Club of New York"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.