Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: British Colonial Massachusetts — in the Thirteen Colonies, in the present day New England region of Massachusetts and the United States.
English, from 1707, British, possession in North America between 1691 and 1776
|Instance of||crown colony of the British Empire|
|Basic form of government|| |
|Dissolved, abolished or demolished|| |
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Colonial architecture in Massachusetts (40 C, 64 F)
- ► Massachusetts in the 17th century (18 C, 15 F)
- ► Adams National Historic Site (5 C, 3 F)
- ► Coins of Colonial Massachusetts (1 C, 2 F)
- ► James Otis, Jr. (4 F)
- ► Salem witch trials (21 C, 1 P, 23 F)
Media in category "Colonial Massachusetts"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.