Category:Confederation Park, Peterborough, Ontario
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category is for a cultural heritage site in Canada, number1664
English: The park is situated in the central part of Peterborough, towards the north end of the downtown core. It is surrounded on all sides by significant historic properties, including the Peterborough Armouries, Peterborough Collegiate and Vocational School, City Hall, and the Peterborough Family YMCA. The park contains the Cenotaph War Memorial, the Brown Memorial, and a granite representation of the City's Honour Roll of the World Wars. Confederation Park is recognized for its heritage value by the City of Peterborough's Bylaw 1983-158.
Media in category "Confederation Park, Peterborough, Ontario"
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Confederation Park Monument in the evening. Dedicated to those who went and came home..jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.33 MB
- Confederation Park War Memorial.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 1.86 MB
- Confederation Park War Memorial2.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 2.07 MB
- Confederation Park War Memorial3.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 1.4 MB
- Confederation Park War Memorial4.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 1.41 MB
- Confederation Park War Monument at night 2.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.65 MB
- Confederation Park War Monument at night.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 1.78 MB
- Confederation Park.jpg 1,600 × 1,200; 214 KB
- The entrance to Confederation Park 2.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 2.44 MB
- The entrance to Confederation Park.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 3.42 MB