Corsica is an island in the Mediterranean Sea and a territorial collectivity of France (assimilated administratively to a region).
territorial collectivity of France
|Instance of|| region of France (13 May 1991),|
territorial collectivity of France with special status (13 May 1991)
|Located in or next to body of water||Mediterranean Sea|
|Executive body|| |
|Different from|| |
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Photographs of Corsica (10 C)
- ► Arca de Muracciole (5 F)
- ► Economy of Corsica (13 C, 9 F)
- ► Geography of Corsica (14 C, 1 F)
- ► Nature of Corsica (17 C, 29 F)
- ► Society of Corsica (7 C)
- ► Things named after Corsica (6 C, 1 F)
Pages in category "Corsica"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.