Category:Cotham, Nottinghamshire

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Cotham is a small village on the east bank of the River Devon, of land valued at £1,700, all belonging to the Duke of Portland, who is the impropriator and patron of St. Michael's Church. The church was partly rebuilt, a porch being added, and new pews in 1832. The living is a donative valued at £35, and is now enjoyed by the Rev. John Ince Maltby of Shelton. This place was long the seat of the knightly families of Leek and Markham, but it is now divided into three farms, occupied by John Booth, William Hodgkinson and Thomas Rose, the latter of whom resides at Cotham Lodge, a pleasant residence, commanding fine prospects."
Cotham, Nottinghamshire 
village in United Kingdom
Upload media
Wikipedia-logo-v2.svg  Wikipedia
Instance ofvillage,
civil parish
Location Newark and Sherwood, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands, England
53° 01′ 00.12″ N, 0° 49′ 00.12″ W
Authority control
Edit infobox data on Wikidata
Cotham (fr); Cotham (sv); Cotham, Nottinghamshire (en); Cotham (Nottinghamshire) (pl); Cotham (ceb); Cotham, Nottinghamshire (nl) village britannique (fr); kylä Yhdistyneessä kuningaskunnassa (fi); village in United Kingdom (en); قرية في المملكة المتحدة (ar); селище в Обединено кралство Великобритания и Северна Ирландия (bg); dorp in Verenigd Koninkrijk (nl) Cotham (en); Cotham (pl)

Subcategories

This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.

C

M

Media in category "Cotham, Nottinghamshire"

The following 37 files are in this category, out of 37 total.