Category:Dömös, ruin of monastery

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Magyar: Prépostsági romok. 1107-ben Szent Margit tiszteletére alapították. Az építkezés 1138-ban fejeződött be. Nyitva: Május 1. és szeptember 30. között keddtől péntekig, 9.00 – 17.00 óráig. belépő 600 ft (2015). A Dömösi prépostsági altemplomát a visegrádi Mátyás király Múzeum üzemelteti. (Dömös, Felsőfalu-dűlő)
English: Ruin of monastery in Dömös. Controlled by Gyula Forster Institute for the Protection of Cultural Monuments. Open: May-Sep 09:00-17:00.


Icone chateau fort.svg
This is a category about a monument in Hungary, Identifier:
6144

Media in category "Dömös, ruin of monastery"

The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.