Category:Department of Defense Education Activity
|Instance of||education agency|
Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA) is a civilian agency of the United States Department of Defense that manages all schools for military children in the United States and overseas at American military bases worldwide. DoDEA also provides support to more than one million military-connected students who attend public schools throughout the United States. It is headed by a director who oversees all agency functions from the Mark Center in Alexandria, Virginia. DoDEA's schools are divided into three regions (Americas, Europe, and Pacific) each of which is managed by an area director. Within each of these three regions, schools are organized into districts headed by superintendents.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
- ► Department of Defense Dependents Schools (3 C, 10 F)
- ► Marilee Fitzgerald (9 F)
- ► DoDEA Okinawa (3 C, 4 F)
Media in category "Department of Defense Education Activity"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Aviano High School.jpg 604 × 402; 37 KB
- DEOMI large logo.jpg 830 × 95; 43 KB
- DoDEA Logo.png 800 × 480; 54 KB
- Pleasure of Your Company- Miltary Etiquette and Grooming, 1970.webm 13 min 20 s, 640 × 480; 53.42 MB