Category:Desert Patrol Vehicle
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Desert Patrol Vehicle (DPV), formerly called the Fast Attack Vehicle (FAV), is a high-speed, lightly-armored sandrail-like vehicle first used in combat during the Gulf War in 1991. Due to their dash speed and off-road mobility, the DPVs were used extensively during Operation Desert Storm. The first U.S. forces to enter Kuwait City were United States Navy SEALs in DPVs. The DPV is currently operated only by SEAL Team THREE, the unit assigned to the Middle East.
Media in category "Desert Patrol Vehicle"
The following 12 files are in this category, out of 12 total.
- Desert patrol vehicles.jpg 500 × 328; 24 KB
- Fast attack vehicle (FAV).jpg 2,796 × 1,830; 2.2 MB
- Fast Attack Vehicle JBLM.jpg 5,312 × 2,988; 4.07 MB
- US Navy 020202-N-3236B-007 SEAL Desert Patrol Vehicle (DPV).jpg 2,000 × 1,312; 1.02 MB
- US Navy SEAL in Dune Buggy.jpg 2,000 × 1,312; 552 KB
- USMC-120522-M-2815I-007.jpg 3,168 × 4,752; 4.57 MB