Category:Destiny nadir window
This window was used by the WORF experiment after its installation in 2010 
Aka. U.S. Laboratory Science Window
The window has special optical properties to aid in scientific observation in addition to being used for crew photography. As ISS was constructed a special module called WORF to help support the use of this window was added. However, it was still able to be used prior to this from time Destiny was brought to ISS in 2001
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Destiny nadir window"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Andre Kuipers ISS.jpg 3,032 × 2,008; 864 KB
- Helms.window.jpg 2,037 × 3,060; 1.56 MB
- ISS-13 Jeffrey Williams at the U.S. Laboratory Science Window on the ISS.jpg 3,032 × 2,008; 381 KB
- Stephen Frick (29832941552).jpg 3,032 × 2,064; 1.21 MB
- Sts100-Destiny.jpg 2,048 × 1,350; 461 KB
- Usachev looks through window.jpg 2,035 × 3,060; 1.35 MB