|Dirty war on sister projects:|
The phrase "dirty war" refers to an often undeclared civil war or reign of terror of a government against rebels or its own population:
- (n) dirty war (an offensive conducted by secret police or the military of a regime against revolutionary and terrorist insurgents and marked by the use of kidnapping and torture and murder with civilians often being the victims) "thousands of people disappeared and were killed during Argentina's dirty war in the late 1970s"
- For more explanation see the sister links at the top right, and en:Category:Dirty wars.
- en:Dirty War (disambiguation)
- Category:Extrajudicial killings
- Category:Forced disappearance
- Category:Guerrilla warfare
- Dirty War at WordnetWeb.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Dirty wars"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Arthur Denaro.jpg 925 × 1,449; 773 KB
- Emruins800.jpg 800 × 600; 132 KB
- FMLN War Time 1984.png 298 × 550; 169 KB
- GDP per capita LA-Chile-2.png 1,449 × 885; 63 KB
- Victims Of The Mozote Massacre, Morazán, El Salvador, January 1982.jpg 1,000 × 665; 150 KB