Category:Diseases and disorders due to vitamin deficiencies
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Diseases caused by chronic or long-term vitamin deficiency, also known as avitaminosis.
condition due to a deficiency of one or more essential vitamins
|Instance of||laboratory finding|
|Subclass of||nutrition disorder,|
nutritional deficiency disease (vitamin),
disorder of vitamin and non-protein cofactor absorption and transport
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Vitamin A deficiency (2 C)
- ► Cerebral folate deficiency (9 F)
- ► Vitamin D deficiency (3 C)
- ► Korsakoff's syndrome (1 C)
- ► Pellagra (5 C, 21 F)
- ► Scurvy (5 C, 39 F)
Media in category "Diseases and disorders due to vitamin deficiencies"
This category contains only the following file.
- Enhanced Brain MRI of a 6 years 11 months old male patient with CFD.png 1,418 × 850; 509 KB