From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- Type: Barge
- Built by: Wolthuis, Veendam, Netherlands
- Length: 28.22 after rebuilt 38.12 m
- Beam: 5.05 m after rebuilt 5.07 m
- Draught: 1.85 m
- NET: 155 ton 231 ton
- Main engine: Deutz 35 hp after rebuilt Volvo Penta 133 hp
- 1930 Named: LUCTOR for K. Kamminga in Gasselternijveen, Netherlands Flag: Netherlands
- Sold to K. Hooiveld Renamed: ZWERVER
- Sold to R. Delhaas, Groningen Renamed: PETRONELLA
- Sold to Nieboer in Deventer Renamed: ELSJE-N
- Sold to J.J. Keizer in Grijpskerk Renamed: ZILVERMEEUW
- Sold to Frank Barton, Hereford Renamed: WYE INVADER Flag: United Kingdom
- 08.11.1989 Reached Wilton Bridge at the River Wye. Brought up the river to be used as a floating restaurant. This took nearly a year and the owner convinced Hereford council that it would bring economic benefits to the river and so a mooring was obtained.
- Now moored up towards Hereford.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Wye Invader (ship, 1930) (1 F)