Category:East Lodge, Castle Grant
East Lodge (formerly known as North Lodge) is a gatehouse for Castle Grant, in the Highland council area of Scotland. It is next to the A939 road, to the north of Grantown-on-Spey. It was built in 1863-4, as part of the Inverness and Perth Junction Railway, with the lodge incorporating a railway bridge and a private station.
Media in category "East Lodge, Castle Grant"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.