Christian traditions originating from Greek- and Syriac-speaking populations
Eastern Christianity consists of four main church families: the Eastern Orthodox Church, the Oriental Orthodox Churches, the Assyrian Church of the East, and the Eastern Catholic Churches. Eastern Christianity consists of the Christian traditions and churches that developed in the Balkans, Eastern Europe, Asia Minor, the Middle East, Africa, India and parts of the Far East over several centuries. Wikipedia.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Eastern Christians (4 C)
- ► History of Eastern Christianity (2 C)
- ► Eastern Christian liturgy (7 C, 1 F)
- ► Eastern Christian monasticism (2 C)
- ► Nestorianism (8 C, 14 F)
- ► Oriental Orthodoxy (12 C, 5 F)