Eastern Christianity consists of four main church families: the Eastern Orthodox Church, the Oriental Orthodox Churches, the Assyrian Church of the East, and the Eastern Catholic Churches. Eastern Christianity consists of the Christian traditions and churches that developed in the Balkans, Eastern Europe, Asia Minor, the Middle East, Africa, India and parts of the Far East over several centuries. Wikipedia.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Assyrian Church of the East (9 C, 23 F)
- ► Nestorianism (7 C, 36 F)
Media in category "Eastern Christianity"
The following 11 files are in this category, out of 11 total.
- An OCP Delehation with Patriarch Abune Mathias of Ethiopia.jpg 963 × 662; 611 KB
- Discussion with Syro-Franchphone Orthodox Church delegation.jpg 689 × 405; 322 KB
- H.G. Poulose Mar Severios.jpg 1,828 × 2,296; 2.06 MB
- OCP Delegatio honouring Metropolitan Mar Elias of Brahmavar.jpg 2,592 × 1,728; 1.38 MB
- OCP Delegation with Fr Mesrob Sarkissian of the Armenian Orthodox Church of Lebanon.jpg 1,560 × 1,079; 1.53 MB
- OCP Delegation with Fr Mesrob Sarkissian.jpg 900 × 675; 201 KB
- OCP Secretary with Sisters of the Divine Saviour (Salvatorians) in Colombo.jpg 1,595 × 1,156; 1.17 MB
- Rev Jayaraj with OCP Secretary George at St Pauls Anglican Church in Colombo.jpg 1,200 × 1,416; 1,019 KB