Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Easton is a small village in Norfolk, to the west of Norwich. It covers an area of and had a population of 1,141 in 445 households as of the 2001 census. Located close to the Norfolk Showground and the A47, it also houses Easton College, a large agricultural college.
farm village in the United Kingdom
|Location||South Norfolk, United Kingdom|
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► St Peter's, Easton, Norfolk (1 C, 7 F)
Media in category "Easton, Norfolk"
The following 7 files are in this category, out of 7 total.
- Fields and marshes, Bawburgh - Easton - geograph.org.uk - 77107.jpg 640 × 480; 69 KB
- Norwich 5 Dereham 11 - geograph.org.uk - 1178797.jpg 640 × 480; 119 KB
- Old Milestone - geograph.org.uk - 1178790.jpg 480 × 640; 115 KB
- Village Sign - geograph.org.uk - 1257241.jpg 480 × 640; 114 KB
- Old thatched cottage - geograph.org.uk - 667259.jpg 640 × 480; 199 KB