Category:Edmund James Banfield
Jump to navigation Jump to search
British-born Australian writer, journalist and naturalist
|Date of birth||4 September 1852|
|Date of death||2 June 1923|
|Country of citizenship|
English: Edmund James (Ted) Banfield was a author and naturalist in Queensland, Australia
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Banfield Memorial Reserve and Grave (2 F)
Media in category "Edmund James Banfield"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- E. J. Banfield, The Beachcomber, with dog, Dunk Island, circa January 1913.tiff 4,960 × 6,000; 28.41 MB
- Edmund James (Ted) Banfield, 1901.jpg 1,000 × 1,332; 169 KB
- StateLibQld 2 117436 Residence of E. J. Banfield on Dunk Island, 1935.jpg 1,000 × 750; 147 KB
- The Australian Museum magazine (1921) (20342463422).jpg 1,900 × 1,482; 616 KB