Category:Edmund M. Clarke
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Edmund Melson Clarke, Jr. (born July 27, 1945) is a computer scientist and academic noted for developing model checking, a method for formally verifying hardware and software designs.
American computer scientist
|Name in native language||Edmund Melson Clarke, Jr.|
|Date of birth||27 July 1945|
|Date of death||22 December 2020|
|Manner of death|
|Cause of death|
|Country of citizenship|
|Field of work|
Media in category "Edmund M. Clarke"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Edmund Clarke 2 FLoC 2006.jpg 640 × 432; 138 KB
- Edmund Clarke FLoC 2006 (cropped).jpg 206 × 304; 49 KB
- Edmund Clarke FLoC 2006.jpg 432 × 640; 123 KB
- Edmund Clarke, Randal Bryant, Rajeev Alur FLoC 2006.jpg 640 × 432; 137 KB
- Turing Centenary Celebration Clarke (cropped).jpg 1,190 × 1,093; 270 KB
- Turing Centenary Celebration Clarke.jpg 1,200 × 1,500; 355 KB