English: Egginton – or Eggington as it is now known – is a village and civil parish in the Central Bedfordshire district of Bedfordshire, England, about three miles east of Leighton Buzzard. Apart from the village itself, the parish also includes the hamlet of Briggington on the road to Leighton Buzzard, and the hamlet of Clipstone to the north of Clipstone Brook. The hamlet of Leedon was in Eggington parish, but it is now part of Leighton Buzzard.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Eggington House (2 F)
Media in category "Eggington"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Eggington - Village Houses - geograph.org.uk - 204933.jpg 640 × 439; 102 KB
- Joan Wickham later Hodgson.jpg 800 × 889; 307 KB
- John Lawrence Hodgson 1917.jpg 607 × 644; 208 KB
- St. Michaels, Eggington - geograph.org.uk - 204380.jpg 640 × 480; 132 KB
- Cricket Ground, Eggington - geograph.org.uk - 204377.jpg 640 × 480; 104 KB