Category:Embleton, County Durham
Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Embleton is the site of medieval village and manor in County Durham, in England. It is situated west of Hartlepool. A singe farmstead now occupies the site adjacent to the ruins of a small church (originally a manorial Chapel of Ease) dedicated to The Virgin.
village in the United Kingdom
This category has only the following subcategory.
Media in category "Embleton, County Durham"
The following 8 files are in this category, out of 8 total.
- Boulders, Embleton Bay - geograph.org.uk - 829298.jpg 640 × 427; 132 KB
- Disused Chapel-at-Ease, Embleton - geograph.org.uk - 1583614.jpg 427 × 640; 250 KB
- Disused Chapel-at-Ease, Embleton - geograph.org.uk - 1583754.jpg 640 × 427; 274 KB
- Disused Chapel-at-Ease, Embleton - geograph.org.uk - 1583757.jpg 427 × 640; 296 KB
- Former Chapel-of-Ease, Embleton - geograph.org.uk - 1579769.jpg 427 × 640; 234 KB
- Road bridge at Embleton - geograph.org.uk - 1751930.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 1.46 MB
- Green Lane to Embleton Farm - geograph.org.uk - 150773.jpg 640 × 480; 121 KB