From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
English: Empire style — an early-19th-century design movement in the visual arts and design, originating in and taking its name from the rule of Napoleon I in France.
- This style of Neoclassicism became popular in the rest of Europe and the United States, until around 1830.
- For the subsequent Napoleon III style, see: Category: Second Empire architecture.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Empire architecture (11 C, 3 F)
- ► Nicolas-Noël Boutet (10 F)
- ► Cherusque collars (1 C, 17 F)
- ► Empire style furniture (3 C, 3 F)
- ► Interior of Hôtel de Hayme de Bomal (1 C, 41 F)
- ► Georges Jacob (furniture maker) (1 C, 1 P, 30 F)
- ► Kommendanthuset, Karlsborgs fästning (1 F)
- ► Regency revival genre paintings (4 C, 188 F)
- ► Pierre-Philippe Thomire (2 C, 20 F)
- ► Empire vases (20 F)
Pages in category "Empire style"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Empire style"
The following 28 files are in this category, out of 28 total.