Erie Falls (47 feet (14.3 m) tall) is the first waterfall upstream of Waters Meet in Ganoga Glen in Ricketts Glen State Park, Fairmount Township, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania, USA. It is the first of ten named waterfalls in Ganoga Glen on a unnamed tributary of Kitchen Creek, going upstream, and one of twenty two named waterfalls in the park, according to the Pennsylvania Department of Conservation and Natural Resources.
Media in category "Erie Falls"
The following 6 files are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Erie Falls Ricketts Glen State Park.jpg 3,947 × 1,975; 5.44 MB
- Ricketts Glen State Park Erie Falls 1.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 985 KB
- Ricketts Glen State Park Erie Falls 2.jpg 2,048 × 1,536; 1.22 MB
- Ricketts Glen State Park Erie Falls 3.jpg 1,536 × 2,048; 944 KB
- Ricketts Glen State Park Erie Falls 4.jpg 1,200 × 1,600; 900 KB
- Ricketts Glen State Park Erie Falls 5.jpg 1,200 × 1,600; 1.07 MB