Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: Fatigue (also called exhaustion, languidness, languor, lassitude, listlessness or tiredness) is weariness caused by exertion. It can describe a range of afflictions, varying from a general state of lethargy to a specific work-induced burning sensation within one's muscles. It can be both physical and mental.
range of afflictions, usually associated with physical and/or mental weakness
|Subclass of||clinical sign|
|Said to be the same as|| |
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Media in category "Fatigue"
The following 5 files are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Benji - Flickr - Stiller Beobachter (3).jpg 2,924 × 2,135; 2.09 MB
- Have a break - Flickr - Stiller Beobachter.jpg 3,264 × 2,448; 3.06 MB
- Onion Vendor taking a Mid-day break.jpg 5,184 × 2,916; 8.59 MB
- Tired dog - Flickr - Stiller Beobachter.jpg 3,060 × 2,754; 1.48 MB
- Tires recycled and transformed into seats arranged at the beach.jpg 4,160 × 3,120; 3.42 MB