Jump to navigation Jump to search
English: The Feldenkrais Method, often referred to simply as "Feldenkrais", is a somatic educational system designed by Moshé Feldenkrais (1904–1984). Feldenkrais aims to reduce pain or limitations in movement, to improve physical function, and to promote general wellbeing by increasing students' awareness of themselves and by expanding students' movement repertoire.
Type of alternative exercise therapy with no evidence of efectivity created by Moshé Feldenkrais
|Instance of||somatic paradigm,|
alternative medical treatment,
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Moshé Feldenkrais (7 F)
Media in category "Feldenkrais Method"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Changes-in-neural-resting-state-activity-in-primary-and-higher-order-motor-areas-induced-by-a-short-Video1.ogv 3 min 25 s, 854 × 480; 19 MB
- Changes-in-neural-resting-state-activity-in-primary-and-higher-order-motor-areas-induced-by-a-short-Video2.ogv 3 min 14 s, 854 × 480; 7.01 MB
- Feldenkrais Awareness Through Movement Lesson.png 345 × 180; 87 KB
- Téo portrait.jpg 1,370 × 2,110; 436 KB