From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Brezhoneg: Rummad:Kêrioù Breizh-Veur
English: Feock, Cornwall is a civil parish and village in Cornwall, England, in the United Kingdom. The parish includes the villages of Devoran, Penpol (Restronguet Creek), Penelewey, Goonpiper, Chycoose, Trevilla, Trelissick, Killagnoon and Carnon Downs. It has within its bounds Restronguet Creek, Pill Creek and Penpoll Creek, these are creeks of the River Fal.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Carnon Downs (10 F)
- ► Devoran (2 C, 24 F)
- ► Friends' Meeting House, Come-To-Good (3 F)
- ► King Harry Ferry (2 C, 9 F)
- ► Loe Beach, Feock (10 F)
- ► St Feock's church, Feock, Cornwall (7 F)
- ► Trelissick (3 C, 1 P, 22 F)
Media in category "Feock, Cornwall"
The following 25 files are in this category, out of 25 total.
- Carrick Roads May 2004.jpg 980 KB