Category:First United Methodist Church (Seattle)
First United Methodist Church was a historic church in downtown Seattle. Note that this is distinct from First Methodist Protestant Church of Seattle; the latter was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1993, this one in 2010. All of this except the sanctuary was torn down in late 2008 or early 2009. The sanctuary is now Daniels Recital Hall.
As of 2009, the congregation is meeting at Seattle Children's Theater (at Seattle Center) while building a new church.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- ► Daniels Recital Hall (2 C, 8 F)
Media in category "First United Methodist Church (Seattle)"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Seattle - First United Methodist - land use action board.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 781 KB
- Seattle First Methodist 31.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 832 KB
- Seattle First Methodist 32.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 893 KB
- Seattle First Methodist 33.jpg 2,592 × 1,944; 865 KB