Category:Flagstaff Christian Center (Flagstaff, Arizona)
|Object location||View all coordinates using: OpenStreetMap - Google Maps - Google Earth - Proximityrama|
According to a plaque on the building, built in 1892 at corner of San Francisco and Cherry as Flagstaff Presbyterian Church; remained that until 1916; from 1916 to 1927, Flagstaff Federated Community Church; in 1927, moved to this location and given to Mexican Methodist Mission; from 1927 to "present" (plaque dated 1991), Mexican Methodist Mission - El Divino Redentor United Methodist Church. A sign visible in 2012 photos identifies it as Flagstaff Christian Center.
Media in category "Flagstaff Christian Center (Flagstaff, Arizona)"
The following 3 files are in this category, out of 3 total.