Category:Fleming Smith Warehouse

From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
Jump to: navigation, search

The Fleming Smith Waehouse at 451-453 Washington Street at the corner of Watts Street in the TriBeCa neighborhood of Manhattan, New York City was built in 1891-92 and was designed by Stephen Decatur Hatch in a combination of the Romanesque Revival and Flemish Renaissance styles. It has been converted to residential use, on of the first industrial buildings in the area to be reused in this way. (Source: Guide to NYC Landmarks (4th ed.))

Media in category "Fleming Smith Warehouse"

The following 2 files are in this category, out of 2 total.