Category:Floor plans of churches
From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
- See also: Category: Drawings of churches.
- This category contains floor plans. A floor plan is a drawing, usually to scale, of the relationships between rooms, spaces and other physical features at one level of a structure.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Floor plans of cathedrals (11 C, 22 F)
- ► Plans of Pre-Romanesque churches (1 C, 2 F)
- ► Plans of rotundas and polygonal churches (4 C, 17 F)
- ► Schematic church plans (1 P, 60 F)
Media in category "Floor plans of churches"
The following 51 files are in this category, out of 51 total.